It is important to us how your personal information is handled. We respect your privacy and we treat your private information professionally. This app is designed with the privacy of your information in mind,
Information You Provide
- Account Information. You will be required to provide your mobile phone number, staff ID number or Matric number and some basic information to create an account.
- Messages. Messages are not retained on our servers instaed they are saved on your devices. Your messages are deleted from our servers as soon as they are delivered. The following scenarios describe circumstances where we may store your messages in the course of delivering them:
- Undelivered Messages. Undelivered messages are encrypted until they can be delivered or deleted eventually.
- Media Forwarding. Messages and media are stored in encrypted forms. We provide end-to-end encryption. User messages are kept away from third parties.
- Customer Support And Other Communications. We have inbuilt customer support information on the application.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage And Log Information. We collect information about your activity on our service. Location Information. We may collect location information on updated versions of this application
- Cookies. Cookies are used to operate and provide our Services.
- User Reports. We receive reports from users and treat these reports accordingly guided by the rules of fairness and equity
- No Third-Party Banner Ads. No Third-Party Banner Ads allowed
- Send Your Information To Those With Whom You Choose To Communicate. Your information is shared with whomever you choose to share it with.
- Information Associated With Your Account: Your personal phone and profile name will be seen by others who use this app.
- Updates To Our Policy: Policies will be updated as the need arises
- Contact Us
ICT Centre, Niger Delta University
Wilberforce Island, Amassoma, Bayelsa State