The overall objectives of the Courses in Anatomy which covers the areas of Gross Anatomy, Histology, Embryology and Neuroanatomy are as follows:
That on completion of the courses, the successful student should be able to:
- Correctly define and use scientific terms encountered in the various branches of Human Anatomy;
- Correctly describe and communicate the human structure effectively in anatomical terms with other specialists in the health profession;
- Apply selectively the information obtained from these courses in the solution of either abstract or real problems involving human biology in the Basic and Clinical Years of training;
- Pursue further training in the Biological and other Health-related Professions;
- Successfully complete appropriate examinations covering this content area.